Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Funny Valentine

I love LOVE, and so Valentines Day is one of my favorite days. During Valentine's week, we went over to my mom's house to make valentines. Micah has been begging me since
February 1st to make Valentines with glitter, and so we did and he loved every moment of it.

So did Jadey. She's our little artist...trust me she has given us "masterpieces" all over our walls!



With all their homemade valentines...love Jade's little giggle.



Then on Valentine's Day morning, I made Heart-shaped German pancakes, we always have called them "puffy pancakes" though. They are one of Micah's favorite breakfasts...mine too.


A little later, Micah helped me make our favorite treat of all time, chocolate-covered strawberries. The perfect Valentine's treat. I am one lucky girl to have three of the best Valentines I could ever hope for.

2 comments:

Elise said...

i could just bite off their little noses i love them so much.

B Devine said...

Those little Valentine's were so cute. I have them hanging on our fridge.