Monday, February 22, 2010

Farmer's Market

We went to the Laguna Beach Farmer's Market last Saturday. My great friend Ashley recommended it and she knows me well, so she knew I would love it and I did! It was a family affair, I brought the kiddos, Mitch, my sister Aimee and my sis-in-law, Brittany. We just missed Ash and her mom because we couldn't get it together fast enough! Sorry girls! But we loved it, we walked around and tried all these fresh fruits and nuts and breads. It was so fun. We came home with lots of fresh herbs, strawberries, strawberry bread, hummus, taboule, tzatziki sauce, dried apple rings, nuts..you get the idea! It was really fun...on the schedule for next Saturday...the Dana Point Farmer's Market! I could just do Farmer's Market hopping all Saturday long!
I only brought my camera out at the beginning during our Strawberry purchase, the rest of the time I was shopping away! And I never took a picture of the market...next time!


Notice that she has a huge strawberry for each hand, alternating bites! That's my girl!
It was a great morning, Thanks Ash!

1 comment:

Brittany Simmons said...

So we may have to join you Saturday at the Dana Point Farmers market (assuming it won't rain)! One of the best is in Santa Monica i just love farmers markets! Plus, that playground uptop looks fun- which one is it?